[Hou-announce] King's College Gate Volunteers Needed

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:46:00 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

King's College is just a round the corner and, time is growing short.
Mistress Annes has graciously agreed to take on the duties of Gate for us
but she is in need of your assistance.  Gate will open on Friday from 6:00 -
10:00 and reopen from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 on Saturday.  I know she would
be most appreciative of your help as would we.  Please contact her at
hlannes at gmail.com to offer your assistance.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau
Lady Cristyana
Co-Event Stewards

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We