[Hou-announce] Practice 5/29

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:21:21 PDT 2007

  We actually had 6 rapier fighters out: Don Tristan, Lady Kaitlyn
(Candice), Deidrich (Peter), Lady Carmen, Lord Corvin, and myself.
Lord Madog and Lady Wissa came out, but Madog did not stay  (and told
me to tell all the chiv fighters that they were pansies for not coming
out) and Wissa joined us on the rapier field.  The field wasn't too
bad, we've fought on worse.  It was actually a pretty good practice.

Brian