[Hou-announce] Demo for Beowulf

Elizabeth Combs ecombs79 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:46:28 PST 2007

Hi!

This is just a reminder that Westgate will be holding a demo this coming Saturday, November 24.  It will be held at the Edward's Marquee Theatre on I-10.  The specific address is 7600 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX.  Setup is at 12 PM and the demo will run from 1 - 5PM.  So ya'll all come on out!  Everybody's welcome!  If you have any questions, shoot me an email at ecombs79 at hotmail.com.

Jennette

Difference between involved and committed: "Well, if you're talking about a breakfast of eggs and bacon, the chicken is 'involved' but that pig, he's 'committed."
- Junior Johnson, NASCAR driver