[Hou-announce] OT: free S Factor intro class

Charlene Charette perronnellec at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 19:05:25 PDT 2007

The S Factor studio ( www.sfactor.com ) is offering a free intro class
for current students to give to their friends.  The class is usually $40
and there is no obligation for you to sign up for any further classes.

The S Factor workout incorporates yoga and pilates moves and is very
much a "girl power" thing.  Classes are held in low-lighting so no one
has to be embarrassed and there is no pressure for you to do anything
that makes you uncomfortable.

I've been taking classes for several months.  They are lots of fun and
I've definitely gotten stronger.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get a free class certificate
for you.

--Perronnelle

--
I contend that we are both atheists.  I just believe in one fewer god
than you do.  When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible