[Hou-announce] West Houston Lunch Bunch - THIS Wedn. 10/10/07

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Oct 9 22:29:04 PDT 2007

My office moved effective today the 9th back downtown after a year of
being on 290.
However it is my birthday and I am going to try to run away at 11 to join
yall for lunch. However I have to be out by 1is as my new whirlpool duet
washer & dryer will be delivered between 2 & 4 woohoo.. it was my gift to
myself!
--
~*~Lisabetta

<quote who="Hillary Greenslade">