[Hou-announce] OT - International Gem Show this weekend - Oct, 26-28th. - free tickets online

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 15:34:51 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  It's that time again boys and girls, the great jewelry show to buy largess, prizes and gifts at... the International Gem Show!  The October show is the pre-Holiday show, and generally the largest attendance by the merchants, with lots of gear.  Check it out at:
  http://www.intergem.com/event/detail.cfm?showID=85

  Show held on Frid, Sat and Sunday, see the web link for details.  If you have a sales tax ID and business, you can get into the wholesale area, see the website for details.

  For free tickets, go check out my friends, JemcoUSA, the tool guys:
  http://www.jemcousa.com/home/main.htm
  Scroll down to the bottom of the main page, and the icon that says 'International Gem and Jewelry Show' above the blue bar for 'free tickets' - click that, will take you to a ticket page, print it out and take it to the show - you still have to pay parking.

  Oh, and check out JemcoUSA's new and larger storefront location at I-59 just south of Gessner, and before the beltway.  Their sign is facing the freeway, location is in the office complex just past Olive Garden, if they don't have what you want, they can order it.... ask for Charlie or Benjamin - they are good folks.  Sadly, Jemco doesn't carry raw materials, such as silver, gold, copper sheet.

  Enjoy, Hillary