[Hou-announce] West Houston Lunch Bunch - Wedn. Sept. 12th - new restaurant!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 17:43:50 PDT 2007

(***NEW RESTAURANT***)
Ready for a change, how about a Mediterranean Buffet??
  The menu and location are on the link below.

  Food is really good, price is about $10., you pay as you enter.
  There are enough items on the buffet, that if you are not interested
  in the cultural cuisine, you will find something you like.

  West Houston Lunch Bunch
Please join those of us working on the west side
DATE :         July 11th, Wednesday
TIME:           11:30 – 1pm
LOCATION:   Dimassis Mediterranean Buffet
  (***NEW RESTAURANT***)
- first one there, get a table for 6 or more
  http://www.dimassisbuffet.com/Home.htm
DIRECTIONS:   11335 Katy Frwy
Houston, TX 77079
Take I-10, exit Kirkwood, drive back toward downtown,
  along the feeder of I-10, between Kirkwood and Wilcrest.
  Dimassis is in a freestanding building, used to be a seafood restaurant;
  it's near Taco Cabana, I believe.

  If you get to Wilcrest, you’ve gone too far.

Everyone is welcome!!
Please *RSVP*, so we can get a large enough table.
     (If no one RSVP's, then I'm not showing either.)
I'll be there this month!
Cheers, Hillary