[Hou-announce] Hospitaler Needs A Chivalric Consultant For Newcomer

Leofwine dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Sat Sep 22 08:03:55 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

      I was contacted by a newcomer that is particularly interested in
getting into Chivalric.  My spouse, Leofwine, is an Archery Marshall, so we
are well acquainted with archery, not Chivalric.  I am searching for a
seasoned Chivalric fighter to please contact the new person and give him
more details about attending fighter practice, armor requirements, etc.
This humble Hospitaler seeks the assistance from one so described to aid in
showing the newcomer how to begin the process of doing this, and to help us
welcome him into the SCA.

      If anyone out there is willing to assist me, please contact me an
e-mail and I will forward the newcomer's contact information to you.

            In Service To The Barony & Kingdom,

                           Ciarnat

                      ciarnat at nww.net