[Hou-announce] Feast at Squires and Cadets

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 11:34:28 PDT 2008

OK, I am looking for a bit of help in the kitchen for Squires and Cadets.  I am not going to be able to get as much done as I though I would because of my work schedule. Also, I am now doing Royal lunch - and it could be an unusual lunch...  In addition, I will need some folks to serve lunch and head table.

It is my intent to do dishes as we can so clean up will not be all at the end of feast so that everyone can enjoy the evening and night.  Per my usual plans, hopefuly, everything will be done and on the buffet before feast is started.

William