[Hou-announce] Bordermarch (Take 2)

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 14:04:11 PDT 2008

Unto My good Cousins, Santiago and Elisabeth I do send You My Greetings.

The news I bear is most grave I fear.  I do fear the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann shall be on the march against our peaceful Kingdom.

While I was in Æthelmearc at the Great War of Pennsic, Gleann Abhann did challenge Our Kingdom.  In Grand Court, on the opening day, Glenn Abhann did not declare allegiance to either the East or the Middle.  Rather, They did declare against our peaceful Kingdom of Ansteorra!  It is difficult to try to believe that this was meant in a manner that would bring itself to peaceful times between Our Kingdoms. Then when those would would cause trouble between the 2 Kingdoms and did raise an Ansteorran Banner in the Gleann Abhann encampment, Her Majesty Gleann Abhann do wear it as though it was a common cloak!

We both know that the best route for Gleann Abhann into Ansteorra goes through the Lands You do hold in the Name of Our Crown for the Castle Border Keep must be taken if an enemy wishes to take Ansteorra.

And so, Good Cousins, I fear I will be honoring My promise to You which I made this spring.  As I said then, and will repeat now, when the Borders of the Barony of Bordermarch are threatened by any who would dare seek to enter Our Kingdom to cause harm, the Barony of Loch Soilleir will stand beside you in defense of Your Barony and the Kingdom Borders.

Loch Soilleir prepares to march east to Your side.  Look for Our Banners the 21 day of November.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra