[Hou-announce] Call for Heraldic Teachers

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:04:11 PST 2008

Hi:
I'm Lady Valeria Your heraldic class coordinator for Ansteorran Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium and I'm looking for Heraldic teachers. It will be held at
Christ the King Lutheran Church in Houston TX, June 27-29.

 If you would like to teach a Heraldry class please email a class
description, if you prefer morning or afternoon (I will do my best to
schedule you accordingly but I  cannot offer any guarantees), what supplies
you may need, and if you will be charging a course fee.

 There will be a courtyard available for outside Heraldic classes also. This
year I would like to put together children's track of heraldry classes.
Therefore, if you have any children's Heraldry classes you would like teach
please email those as well.

 Thanks

 Lady Valeria, Solstice

Vbrown3 at gmail.com