[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes Guild - Thursday, 2/28.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 16:19:48 PST 2008

Greetings Scribes of Stargate and friends,

 Reminder that the next meeting of the Stargate Scribes Guild will be this Thursday:
 Date:        Feb. 28th, 2008
Location:  HOPE Episcopal Church  (formerly St. Michael?s Episcopal Church)
                             (same church as Stargate Populace meetings)
Address:  1613 W. 43rd St., Houston, Tx in Oak Forest subdivision
Time:       7pm till 9:30pm

This week we will paint some charters.  Also, we will have a mini-class on Celtic Knotwork, in preparation of our collaborative Celtic knotwork scroll for Stargate Baronial in April.

If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future, please let me know to add you to my
 e-mail group category in future.

Regards, Hillary, Scribes Guild of Stargate

  (ps - there has been enough response for this pre-War meeting, so it will go on Feb. 28th.
  The meeting scheduled for March 13th is in the middle of Gulf Wars and will be Cancelled.)