[Hou-announce] Stargate Euro Dance Guild 12th Night THANKS

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 19:44:28 PST 2008

Greetings friends!

A heartfelt thank you to all who attended Stargate Euro Dance Guilds 12th
Night Ball!  It was a very special night indeed as roughly thirty-five (35)
joined us for fun, food, merriment and of course, a night full of dancing.

The room was literally packed to the brim with excited and energetic folks
eager to keep their feet moving and socialize a little bit too.

A very special thanks to our kind and talented musicians, HL Gerald of
Leesville and Master Avatar, for providing their skillful fingers and
powerful lungs for us and to Maitresse Perronnelle for picking up the reigns
and leading our dancers.

A great time was had by all and I look forward to seeing another great crowd
in two (2) weeks, January 20.  We'll meet at 5:30pm and will start teaching
and preparing for Gulf Wars.  Come ready to dance!

Thanks again to all.

Ld Antonello
SEDG