[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes Guild - Thursday, July 10th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 15:22:01 PDT 2008

Greetings Scribes of Stargate,

Reminder that the next meeting of the Stargate Scribes Guild will be this Thursday:
Date: July 10th, 2008
Location: HOPE Episcopal Church (formerly St. Michael’s Episcopal Church)
(same church as Stargate Populace meetings)
Address: 1613 W. 43rd St., Houston, Tx in Oak Forest subdivision
Time: 7pm till 9:30pm

IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!
IF NO ONE responses, then I will cancel the meeting on Thursday morning.
This week we will paint charters and discuss who wants to create the next Tourney in the Park prize scrolls.

Cheers, Hillary
(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future, please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)