[Hou-announce] OT - Cleaning house again/items for sale

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 10:09:14 PDT 2008

Yes, we're cleaning house, again.  The following items are for sale:

-- Southwestern bedroom set (light green/natural):  queen headboard, dress
w/mirror, chest of drawers & night stand.  The matress and box springs are
included if wanted; very good condition; $400.

-- Tunturi Elipitical - $500

-- PaceMaster Plus Treadmill - $500

-- Power Pro Bowflex $1,200

-- Assorted dumbbelss (5-25 lbs.) w/ stand - $150

All of the above excercise equipment includes instruction manuals and are in
very good condition, prices are negotiable/best offer.

Isabeau

--
"We live in two worlds . . . the world into which we are born, and the other
world that is born within us. Both may be a blessing or a curse. We choose."