[Hou-announce] Coronation - Traffic construction on I-10 to site

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 18:49:57 PDT 2008

Greetings,
Please be advised about the following traffic construction closures on the way to the Coronation site:

- Westbound on I-10 from Houston downtown, the Blalock exit to the site is currently closed.  You may exit after Blalock at Bunker Hill and come back around the freeway to Blalock OR exit before Blalock at Campbell Rd, drive to Blalock.

- Eastbound on I-10 from the Belt8 (Sam Houston Tollway), NO issues exiting on Blalock/Echo Lane.

The Coronation site is north of I-10.

Yahoo Maps:
http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&lat=29.797346&lon=-95.522903&zoom=15&q1=1656%20Blalock%3B%20Houston%2C%20Texas%2077080

Google Maps: