[Hou-announce] Coronation Receipts

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Thu Jul 17 16:34:26 PDT 2008

We need to prepare the event report for Coronation.  Please have your
receipts to me by the 25th of the month.  I would prefer to get them at the
business meeting on the 21st if at all possible, but will make the 25th the
drop dead deadline.

Cristyana,
as autocrat of the event, you would know best who to expect receipts from.
Please forward this note to anyone that you expect receipts from.  Of
course, there is no need to send to the feastocrat as we have settled....  I
rarely post to the SCA Houston mailing list, sometimes it does not get
there... Have not changed the mailing list to my new address, and can't send
from the old one.

Thanks to everyone for making this a very successful event.

Leofwine...