[Hou-announce] May Day in the Park!! - May 4th Fighter Practice

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 10:21:23 PDT 2008

This Sunday, come celebrate the SCA's 43rd Birthday - May Day!!
Bring your fighting gear to join Othar Morganstern on the field, and your handwork to do under the trees in the shady breezes.

This Sunday  from 3 pm to 5 pm located at South Picnic Lane at Memorial Drive.  Parking, shade, restrooms.  After fighter practice, head on over to the Sunday European Dance Guild at 5:30.

At the park, I'll be bringing my 5-gal cooler filled with lemonade and a cake to celebrate the SCA birthday.  Feel free to bring other snacks to share.

See you there, Hillary Greenslade