[Hou-announce] Demo this Saturday!

Elizabeth Combs ecombs79 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 18:04:14 PDT 2008

Come one, Come all!

This Saturday, May 17, Westgate is putting on a Demo for Prince Caspian at the Edward's Marquee.  Prince Caspian is the next Chronicles of Narnia movie.  Setup for the demo is at 12pm and the demo runs from 1pm - 5pm.  The theatre's address is 7620 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77024.  It is at Silber and I-10.  I am looking for heavy fighters, rapier fighters, artisans, and anybody who loves the SCA and wants to share that love with the world!

Lady Jennette Makepays

Difference between involved and committed: "Well, if you're talking about a breakfast of eggs and bacon, the chicken is 'involved' but that pig, he's 'committed."
- Junior Johnson, NASCAR driver