[Hou-announce] Nov 29(Sat)-All Day Paint Party at Central Market 9am-5pm-Stargate

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 17:25:17 PST 2008

** Please RSVP so I know how many to plan setup for. ***

** Nov 29 (Sat) - All Day Paint Party at Central Market 9am-5pm***

Hosted by the Stargate Scribes Guild, join us for a day of Charter Painting. Sable Scroll officer will be at Stargate Yule, so lets paint up a bunch of scrolls to start his reign off well!

Location is HEB Central Market in Houston:
3815 Westheimer (near Weslayan), Houston, TX 77027
(713) 386-1700
The location is inside Loop 610 in the midtown area, east of the Gallaria.
http://www.centralmarket.com/Stores/Houston.aspx

The community room is on the second floor, easiest to enter the 'exit' to the store, and take the stairs/elevator up.  Central Market has fabulous deli's and it's easy to spend a lot (food is not permitted to bring in). This is the same site as Stargate Dance Guild gatherings.
Parking is tight, so carpool if you can.

Paints will be available for those without supplies.
Ansteorran Charters are in need of painting, please join the fun.
** Please RSVP so I know how many to plan setup for.**

So, if you are looking for something to do after Thanksgiving, come paint some charters for the new Crown and enjoy fine company.

See you there, Hillary Greenslade
Stargate Scribes Guild