[Hou-announce] ot- woodworking store liquidating inventory

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 18:43:16 PDT 2008

Greetings,
For those interested in woodworking, I received a post card from a woodworking store that is closing it's doors and liquidating it's inventory during Oct. and Nov. in the Houston area.

The Cutting Edge can be found at:
http://www.cuttingedgetools.com/

They don't place orders online, but will mail items if you place a phone order.   Location is 11760 S. Sam Houston Pkwy W, Houston, Tx 77031,  713/981-9228.   I believe the store is located on the beltway just south of I-59W. in Southwest Houston.

Check it out before all the goodies are gone!
Think Christmas presents!
Cheers, Hillary