[Hou-announce] Chiv Practice at UH on 10/28

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 17:42:22 PDT 2008

Forwarded per request.  I'll be there!

Alden

Who's planning on going to practice tomorrow night at U of H?  It should
be an awesome evening to fight - clear and cool.  I plan to be there
with my war spears, to prepare for Bordermarch (it's not too far off,
hint hint).  If there are enough of it, we can make it a melee practice.

Madog

P.S. - maybe someone can pass word on to the stargate list?  I can do it
this evening, but can't find that address on my work account.