[Hou-announce] Found At Camp Cliff Demo

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Wed Oct 29 06:15:34 PDT 2008

SCAdian Sisters & Brothers,

     While cleaning up at the Camp Cliff demo, we found a thin, gold-colored
metal circlet, sitting on the armor display table.  The circlet is
approximately less than 1/2" wide with a black leather cord tie at the back.
If this is yours, or you know who it belongs to, please contact me.  I will
be attending Bordermarch Autumn Melees and Stargate Yule Revel and could
return it to the owner at either event or sooner.

              In Service,

               Ciarnat

         Hospitaler Stargate

The often IMITATED but never DUPLICATED, Ciarnat!