[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes Cancelled for Sept. 25th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 16:54:58 PDT 2008

Greetings Scribes and friends,

Stargate Scribes Guild for Sept. 25th, this Thursday, is cancelled.
I've been unable to contact anyone at the church, our meeting site, to confirm they have power back.
As such, the meeting for this Thursday is cancelled.

Please plan to join us for our next meeting on Oct. 9th.  The church should be back to normal by then, as well as Houston traffic hopefully, so the trek will be less taxing.

We have a lot of scribal goals for this fall in anticipation of Stargate Yule in early December, so please make plans to join the guild in October.

For those wanting scrolls to paint, please contact me.  Else, paint what you have in your own studio, till next we meet.

Cheers, and be safe, Hillary
Stargate Scribes Principal