[Hou-announce] Raven's Fort Demo! Saturday evening at Sam Houston State U.

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 20:01:45 PDT 2009

Who can make it out to the demo we are having this saturday at the SHSU campus?
We really need heavy fighters to help with the demo. We will run a mini tourney style demo  to give some sense of order to our display. We will not be the only ones with a show, we plan to trade off the rapier fighters so please come out and have some fun too! We plan to feed every one who comes out and helps with the demo.  Minimal set up for us the campus plans to set up pavilions for us.
We will be meeting around 5:30 to 6:00 pm to get in place and armor up. Please bring a banner if you can to hang up near the pavilion we will be at!

It starts at 7 pm and will end around 10 pm. The event will be a big TO DO with all the other activities going on!

Brian du Val

Please read the following sent to me by our coordinator :

Seems the list doesn't like big attachments, here's a link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/NoKree/demo.jpg

Intramural field 1 is located across the street from the Health and Kineseology Center(gym) and the Johnson Coliseum.  I have edited the attached campus map to show where IF1 is and where we will be allowed to park. I'm afraid there are no very good places for handicapped parking, in my opinion the best place is to park across the street in the bigger parking lot and cross the street. Parking in the smaller lot means a bit of an uphill climb. If anyone needs more specific directions reply to this and I will do my best; direction aren't my forte!

So far we have 25 people signed up for sure, and a few maybes that will come and go. I am very excited about this demo and hope it will be a smash! See you all there!

Rosalia
Amy Lee