[Hou-announce] Free Pecan firewood - cut and split.

Dez desweds at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:50:11 PST 2009

Hello All-

My neighbor lost a 1/3 of a very old pecan tree due to Hurricane Ike.
Just today she had all the wood cut and split, ready for your smoker
or campfire.  My guess is about six-eight cords of wood, It's been
down since Ike so Im guessing it's well seasoned.

The cut wood is stacked on the curb across the street from my home,
free for the taking. 4016 Roseland, Houston 77006.

She will be placing an ad in Craigslist tomorrow.

Miguel de la Trebuchet