[Hou-announce] Found

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:32:41 PDT 2009

If it's Stargate Rapier Champion banner and not claimed by our Rapier
Champion (Lady Lisette) you can return it to us.

Ihon & Isabeau

I have just gone through my trailer for the first time since  the May
Co-Baronial.  I have found a couple of interesting items.  If they are
yours, please contact me off list at:   chemistbb3 at yahoo.com

The items are:

What looks to be the Stargate Rapier Champion banner.

A light blue cloak with what looks like an equestrian badge.

William

"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We
choose."  Attributed as a Druid homily.