[Hou-announce] Directions to Little Moon Farm

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:29:51 PDT 2009

If I might interject here, Ihon and I just recently moved our horses to
Little Moon Farms (Laura's place) and find the directions below easier to
follow:

>From Houston/Stargate - Take Hwy 59 S to the Grand Parkway (99) / Crabb
River Rd (2759) exit. Turn left under the freeway and stay on this road
until it deadends into a "T" intersection (with a double ended arrow /
flashing RED light) and quite some distance from 59.  Turn left.  1 mile
from the red flashing light is Brumbelow Rd. Turn left.  The farm is 2.5
miles down on the right.

Hopefully, this is a little less confusion.

My 2 cents,
Isabeau

"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We
choose."  Attributed as a Druid homily.