[Hou-announce] OT- Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park this weekend

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 13:05:29 PDT 2009

Greetings,
While I understand Stargate is not currently hosting fighter practice in the Memorial Park area, be advised of a conflict at that location this weekend (just in case).

Bayou City Art Festival is this weekend, Marh 27-29th, in Memorial Park.
http://www.bayoucityartfestival.com/
If interested in arts and fine craft, this is a great venue.
Parking is not available at the park, there are free shuttle services from several city locations (I use Northwest Mall at Hwy 290 & Loop 610).
Wear comfortable walking shoes, it's a very large fair.

Cheers, Hillary