[Hou-announce] Tow Chain Missing

Leofwine1 dragonlaw1 at consolidated.net
Wed May 6 16:53:06 PDT 2009

SCA brothers & Sisters,

     At the Stargate "Conflict At The Faire" & White Scarf event, held at
Camp Camwood on April 17 & 18, a large rusty tow chain went missing.  Please
tell your SCA buddies about this note and check your vehicles, the chain may
have accidentally hitch hiked home with you.

    We would be grateful for the chain to be returned to it's original
owner, HL Eadric Anstapa (with Gate's Edge) who generously lent the chain to
assist our egress from the mud pits.

    Please contact me via Stargate or Eadric via Gate's Edge, if you find
it.

    Thank you for reading this.

                                                                      In
Service,

                                                                      Ciarna

                                                              Hospitaler,
Stargate

  All meaningful change begins with the right aspirations--Ken Yamashita