[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes: Oct. 11th (Cancelled), Oct. 25th - Class on Calligraphy

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 17:16:28 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild Schedule for October is a follows:

Oct. 11th - Cancelled due to conflict
Oct. 25th - Charter Painting and a class on:
                'Beginning Calligraphy'
               (more info on the class later)

Join us Sundays (usually 2nd and 4th Sundays), from 5:30-8pm, at
(HEB's) Central Market Community Room, 2nd floor.
Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:
3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027

(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli,
food may not be brought in from outside the store).

Meeting Date: August 23rd, Time: 5:30pm till 8pm

IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!

This week we will paint charters and discuss making of original scrolls.
Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.

Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future