[Hou-announce] Work Day(s)

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Tue Apr 6 09:20:37 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Stargate/Loch Baronial is fast approaching and there are a couple of
projects that still need to be completed.  To that end I am planning two
work days this week to try and complete the refinishing of 6 or our tables.
They will be this Thursday evening from 7 until about 9 or 9:30 and again on
Saturday starting about 9:00.  The weather is looking great for both days so
we should be able to get everything finished.

We will be doing the work at my home on the west side of Houston near the
intersection of Clay Road and Gessner Road a couple miles north of I-10 and
West Sam Houston Toll Road.  The address is:

3003 Bernadette Lane

Houston, Texas 77043

713-690-5434

Thursday evening we will be staining and painting the towers and star on six
tables.  On Saturday we will be applying two coats of varnish to those same
tables.  In between coats, we will make a trip over to the storeroom to do
some rearranging and planning of an upcoming storeroom reorganization.
Since it will require at least 4 hours between coats of varnish, the
Saturday work can be broken up into three parts.  Morning, midday and
afternoon.  If you cannot help in the morning, then maybe the afternoon or
vice versa.  Just give me a call or drop me a line to let me know you can
help.

Regards,

Godwin

Castellan