[Hou-announce] In Conjunction With Upcoming Demo At Library

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Thu Apr 29 13:16:06 PDT 2010

SCA Sisters & Brothers,

     In conjunction with the upcoming demo to assist at the Children's Book
Faire, slated for May 8, 2010 at the Central Library, 500 McKinney St.,
Houston, TX 77002, the library contact, Jane, sent us a recent e-mail as
follows:

     A reminder that there will be children present and that this is a
public building and we ask that the women and men dress modestly.  Not much
exposed flesh or exposed bosoms.

    If you plan to come help us at the demo, please arrive by 11:40 AM.

                                  I will be there by 11:30 AM.

                                        Ciarnat