[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribe's Guild - Sunday, August 22, 5:30 - 8p

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:33:56 PDT 2010

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
Join us on 2nd and 4th Sundays, from 5:30-8pm, at
(HEB's) Central Market Community Room.

Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:
3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027
(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli, -
food may not be brought in from outside the store).

Meeting Date: August 22th, Time: 5:30pm till 8pm
IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!

This week - Charter Painting!! -
HL Thomas atte Wood will be hosting the guild this Sunday.

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)