[Hou-announce] [Ansteorra] Westgate forthcoming dissolution

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:56:05 PST 2010

The Barony of Stargate, indeed the Kingdom of Ansteorra, owes a debt of
gratitude to the stalwarts of the Canton of Westgate.  From the 'seasonally
challenged' Winter collegia, to Kingdom Dance & Musicians Symposia, to a
Knowne World Heraldic Symposium, to Scribal contributions, to annual gifts
to the Barony of Stargate, to Kingdom and Society Officers, to sponsoring
Toys for Tots, to simple friendship, to prize contributions, Westgate has
shone beyond the light one would expect from groups thrice her size.  We
hold each and every member dear.  Our solace is that only the name will
cease.  Westgate lives on in the hearts of all her members and all of
Stargate.  We look toward our future with those who have served so well.

ihon & isabeau
Baron and Baroness of Stargate
Lord & Lady of Westgate

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)