[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes Field Trip - July 25th, 1:30p to 4:40p

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 11:23:22 PDT 2010

Greetings,
Join Stargate Scribes for a field trip to Texas Art Supply
and a social lunch time at Niko-Niko's Greek/American Cafe before.

Date:  This Sunday afternoon, July 25th
Time:  Meet at Niko-Niko's at 1:30pm.for lunch.

After lunch, drive over to Texas Art Supply
probably around 2:45pm.
Meet up in the lobby and we'll go check out
paints, paper, brushes, calligraphy pens and more!

Weblinks:
Niko-Niko's :  http://www.nikonikos.com/
(Greek as well as American food - something for all)
2520 Montrose
Houston, Texas

Texas Art Supply: http://www.texasart.com/
2001 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006

After the tour is complete, feel free to drive over to
Central Market for the 5:30pm Scribes Guild.

If you plan to join the fun, please let me know, so we can
look for you!

See you Sunday!!    Cheers, Hillary
(questions - call me at:  832 dash 651 dash 2032)