[Hou-announce] Man Seeking Leathercrafting Guild Or Others Interested In Same

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Tue Jul 13 12:50:31 PDT 2010

SCA Brothers & Sisters,

     I received this e-mail recently.  Are there any others interested in
crafting items of leather?

     If so, please contact this man whose information I will add to his
note.

    He wrote:  I’m writing to inquire whether there is a local leather
crafting guild.
 I am interested in taking up leather crafting and thus far have been unable
to find anything and was wondering if the local SCA may have something.

 Thank you,

 Pete [Pete at abuttonnose.com]

In Service to Kingdom & Barony,

HL Ciarnat of Firethorn

Hospitaler, Stargate

  All meaningful change begins with the right aspirations--Ken Yamashita