[Hou-announce] Fw: Field Trip! June 6th, Sunday, 'Light of the Sufi's' at Museum of Fine Arts

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 16:24:31 PDT 2010

Field Trip for Scribes and Art Enthusiasts!  Mark your calendars!

June 6th - First Sundays at the Houston Museum of Fine Arts.
Join Stargater's as we check out the new exhibit 'Light of the Sufi's, The Mystical Arts of Islam'.
The museum is free on that Sunday, it's First Sunday (free, hosted by Target stores).
Further details on exhibit: www.mfah.org

Let's meet at the Cafe Express in the basement of the second (new) building.
Anyone wanting a quick lunch can meet a bit earlier.  From there, we'll go check
out the Sufi exhibit, and then each can head off to their favorite areas at the museum.

I got to view the exhibit a week ago, it's not a large exhibit, but there are about 30
illuminated manuscript pages.  Bring a magnify glass with you!

Let me know if you plan to attend, so we can look for you.
Cheers, Hillary
Stargate Scribes Guild Principal