[Hou-announce] King's College: Traffic congestion in Houston

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 20:36:04 PDT 2010

For those attending King's College:
Be advised, there will be some freeway construction on Houston freeways:
http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/construction/construction_report.aspx

A major congestion area maybe around I-10 (Katy Freeway) where it connect to I-45 (North Freeway), just north of downtown.

An alternate to the site from the north or west, from those planning to head through downtown Houston - take Loop 610 West toward the south, past the Gallaria shopping area, exit I-59South (Southwest Frwy), heading north, toward downtown.
Exit at the Greenbriar/Shepherd, take Greenbriar south, at Rice Blvd, turn right, church is on the corner of Greenbriar and Rice.

Remember that parking is very limited at the church, additional parking is at the Rice University Stadium parking lot, directly across the street from the church.

See you on Saturday, Hillary