[Hou-announce] Heather Dale Concert - Houston

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 8 10:47:38 PST 2010

Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps will also be performing in Houston one night (date to be finalized yet) at the home of Alden Drake and Alessandra Giovanna dei Medici.  Once details are finalized, I will post an updated announcement.  The date will either be Tuesday the 23rd, or Wednesday the 24th.  If you can attend either day and wish to RSVP now, please do.  Otherwise, please RSVP if you can come on the announced date.  The comfortable limit for our home is about 30.

RSVPs can be sent to this email address.

Best regards,
Alden & Alessandra