[Hou-announce] Moving / purging garage sale - "Come and take it off our hands!"

Michael Silverhands michael.silverhands at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:27:04 PDT 2010

Folks,

Our neighborhood, the Autumn Creek subdivision (in Friendswood), has a
neighborhood-wide garage sale just twice a year. The next one is THIS
SATURDAY, October 16!

We'll be putting out some baby furniture (crib, toddler bed, changing
table), some baby and toddler toys, a nice collapsable stroller (like
new), Fisher-Price high-chair, Graco Pack-n-Play, Graco stroller,
books (including a large collection of Star Trek paperbacks), an
armoir (with a hutch and 2 drawers), and other stuff. Please come by
and check it out. We need to part with this stuff before our upcoming
move.