[Hou-announce] Moving / purging garage sale - "Come and take it off our hands!"

Michael Silverhands michael.silverhands at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:31:04 PDT 2010

Folks,

Susan (Sahirah in the SCA) and I will be moving towards the end of October
or early November (still in the Houston area). In preparation for that,
we'll be jettisoning as much stuff as we can. Books, clothes, bookcases,
desks, baby furniture, a couple of adult bicycles, a lawnmower... things
that we won't have room for, and aren't worth storing, or which we should
have found new homes for long since.

This will be a NEIGHBORHOOD garage sale, and it's a fairly nice neirhborhood
(Autumn Creek in Friendswood, near FM 528 @ Bay Area Blvd), so it's a great
way to get some premium garage-sale shopping done even if you don't find
what you're looking for at ours.