[Hou-announce] (no subject)

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 09:29:56 PDT 2011

This Sunday:   HEB, Bunker Hill  & I-10West
9710 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77055
Community Room is just outside the store, sign on the door.

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
In the year 2011, we move to the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 5:30-8pm, at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room
and on occation, the HEB at Bunker Hill  & I-10West

For Aug 2011:
Aug 7th:    HEB, Bunker Hill  & I-10West
                 address:  9710 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77055
                 Time:    5:30-8p
Aug 21st:  Central Market, Westheimer and Wesleyan

IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!

This week - Charter Painting!! -
Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Also, the first in a series of classes on simple illuminations.  Join us.

Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)