[Hou-announce] Confession of past crimes

Michael Silverhands michael.silverhands at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 07:34:30 PDT 2011

Unto my kith and kin in Stargate and the surrounding lands,

I must apologize. Due to my efforts, you have been deprived of
countless opportunities to contact prize distribution authorities,
UPS, FedEx or Nigerian lottery managers to claim your prize, package,
or fortune. You haven't been notified that you've got messages waiting
on Twitter, YouTube, or at your bank, which you can retrieve if you'll
just please enter your personal information. You've been cheated out
of hard-to-believe discounts on genuine imitation watches, handbags,
and shoes; not to mention guaranteed high-quality drugs shipped from
guaranteed reliable overseas suppliers; and an endless variety of
drugs to make you slimmer, healthier, better looking, or a giant in
the bedroom.

I confess to my crimes, but I'm not going down alone! No! There are
others just as guilty! Eadric Anstappa at Coastal, Annes at Gates
Edge, and the virtual scribe of Loch Soilleir: I'm talking about you!

Contritely yours,
Michael