[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes Guild: Sun, July 3rd

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 08:27:08 PDT 2011

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
In the year 2011, we move to the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 5:30-8pm, at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room.

For July::
July 3rd:   Central Market     5:30-8p
We will discuss an upcoming lesson plan for illuminations.

Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:
3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027
(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli, -
food may not be brought in from outside the store).

July 17th:  Location to be announced.

IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!

This week - Charter Painting!! - and plans for classes in the summer
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)