[Hou-announce] Do You Need A Ride to Gulf Wars XX?

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Thu Mar 10 13:22:55 PST 2011

Greetings to all and Good Afternoon,

I hope that this afternoon finds you well and semi relaxed.

I am driving to Gulf Wars this weekend and I need a passenger to ride shotgun.
Because I don't want to drive solo some 400 miles, I would like someone to come
along on the ride. I will have some room for your stuff, things, gear, etc. and
I can give you a ride to and from Gulf Wars. If you need it, I can also loan you
a 2 man tent, a small cot, and an extra sleeping bag, if you need a place to
stay at the site.
This would be a great help to me for safety reasons as well as someone to talk
to on the long drive. Please respond as soon as possible so we can plan
accordingly.

With many thanks and appreciation.

Yours in Service,

Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh
 of  the Barony of Stargate