[Hou-announce] FW: Sunday - free workshop in Houston: "Calligraphy and the Call"

beau dumesnil beaudumesnil at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 19:23:08 PDT 2011

I talked to one Pat Jasper...she is the event co-ordinator...she said basic tools & materials would be provided...it's 3-5pm...just show up as there is no fees or pre-reg...30min lecture followed by demos & hands-on...if some tools aren't provided I will be bringing the Bordermarch Scribal "loaner gear"...hope to see you there...Ld Biau-douz de la Mere/mka Beau Dumesnil