[Hou-announce] West Houston Lunch Bunch - move to Thursdays

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 15:43:55 PDT 2011

Hi all,
West Houston Lunch Bunch has been meeting on 2nd Wednesdays of each month for some time.
However, some of our regulars now have standing work conflicts on that date.

So, we're changing the monthly meeting date to 2nd Thursdays.
Let's see if that works for most folks schedules.

Next lunch gathering will be Oct. 13th.  Thursday!!
Letting you know early, so you can schedule time from work accordingly.
Same place, same time;
LOCATION: Lucky Village Chinese Buffet
Address: 1111 Dairy Ashford

I'll post the reminder notice next week.
Cheers, Hillary