[Hou-announce] Fw: Houston Bead Market This weekend

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 16:15:20 PDT 2011

Check it out, this weekend you can get beads and findings at the Bead Market:
Think prizes, largess and gifts.

October 1, 2 2011
Sat. 10-5, Sun. 10-4
FREE ADMISSION * FREE PARKING

The Stafford Centre
10505 Cash Rd….Stafford/Houston, Texas 77477
exit I-59 @ Murphy Rd. past Beltway 8
From North: Take I-59 S, just past Beltway 8; exit Murphy Rd. Turn left go 1.5 mile The Stafford Centre on left. If you miss Murphy Rd, take W. Airport Rd exit and turn left, and it dead ends at Murphy Rd. Turn right and The Stafford Centre on Left ½ mile. From South: Take I-59 N exit Murphy Rd. Turn right go 1.5 mile The Stafford Centre on left.

Beads and Jewelry, Vintage Buttons, Fibers, Gemstones, Silver, Tools, Pearls, Indonesian Beads, Glass Beads, Books, Seed Beads, Raku, Crystal, Lampworks, Pearls, Glass, and more
 www.thebeadmarket.net