[Hou-announce] A Challenge

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 11:26:43 PDT 2012

Unto Honorable Lord Madog of Glastonbury,
I had believed us friends. Then rumors I could scarce believe reached my ears.At first, I did think that they were the words of those who would tear down our friendship.  But the accounts would not quit and I had to discover the truth.Such laid me low, for I did find the tales were not rumor but truth.  You usurped my prerogative within this our Barony.  So distraught was I that I swiftly sought counsel from His Serpentine Excellency, Caelan McRob, Baron of Loch Soilleir.  Now I find I have but one choice left unto me.
Therefore, I issue this challenge unto you.Meet me on the Third Day of November of this year, at the event known as Lochtoberfest.On that day, at the time specified by His Serpentine Excellency, shall we contest in a CHICKEN FRIED BACON THROWDOWN.

William Wescot of Welewen